Employee and Customer Retention
Without employees who are productive and happy, building your company will be difficult and next to impossible. Without customers, you have no business. This is why we advise that these two components go hand and hand.
1. Conduct customer surveys and/or mystery shopping programs to find out how you are doing, from your customers’ perspective.
2. Interview your employees to find out what their perspectives really are pertaining to management and operations.
3. Encourage employee empowerment and responsibility, which will provide purpose to operate at peak performance levels.
4. Recommend resource allocation for proper staffing while eliminating or reducing areas of fat.
5. Review diversity and culture (potential differences versus enhancements).